Wire Electroplating and Metal Finishing
Delivering hard-to-achieve Electroplating results.
Achieving previously unachievable electroplating results on wire is an accomplishment that sparked and sustained Summit’s global success. Considered a leader in continuous high-speed wire plating, we serving many industries as an agile, experienced, technically advanced subcontract electroplating company.
Summit’s considerable wire electroplating plating advantages include:
- Proficiency with a wide range of plating chemistries
- Capabilities plating a wide range of wire diameters and shapes
- Low to high & ongoing volume capabilities
- Unique base material plating capabilities
- Exceptional plating deposit for post plating drawing requirements
- Exceptional plating deposit for finished plating requirements
Electroplate coating we have perfected on round wire include:
- Gold Plating on Wire
- Silver Plating on Wire
- Tin Plating on Wire
- Nickel Plating on Wire
- Dual-Coat (Two Layer) Electroplating on Wire
- Tin/Lead alloys plated on Wire
Need a reliable, best-quality source for plating wire? Look to Summit!
Depending on functional needs and budget, our Research and Plating teams can engineer finishes to boost electrical conductivity, strengthen corrosion resistance, improve soldering compatibility, resist heat, and enhance appearance. We can also follow your exacting specifications for electroplating material, wire coating thickness, and plating finish.
For large OEMs with in-house plating, we can meet supply requirements outside of their standard ranges or unique requirement capabilities.